- Full Time
- Hawley, MN US
- Transport product from manufacturing plant to job site.
- Install load securement as needed.
- Perform pre-trip inspections, report maintenance items to dispatchers.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and log work/rest periods, time spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify unload instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Review BOL and follow instructions on BOL.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or the equivalent
Valid truck driving license