- Full Time
- Hawley, MN US
The Precast Concrete Finisher with Taracon Precast performs various duties on a crew.
- Climb up and down from the form surface.
- Carry materials to the form to be used in setting up the form.
- Work with hand tools such as cut off saws, grinders, drills, etc.
- Experience working with concrete, pouring, leveling and finishing off concrete.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb.
- Have adequate knowledge of the English language and be able to communicate with members of the team.
- Authorized forklift operator or willingness of learning the skills for operating a forklift.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- High school diploma or the equivalence.
- 3 years of finishing experience working in concrete construction.
- 401(k) match up to 6%
- Dental insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Health insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Vision insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Short-term and long-term disability, 100% company paid
- Paid time off in addition to 9 paid holidays
- Year-round indoor work
- Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm Schedule
- Teamwork atmosphere
- Weekly pay
- Lunch provided daily