- Full Time
- Hawley, MN US
- Preparation of trailers for loading.
- Assist crane operators.
- Staging of trailers in the yard.
- Ability to operate a yard truck.
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb.
- Have adequate knowledge of the English language and be able to communicate with members of the team.
- Authorized forklift operator or willingness of learning the skills for operating a forklift.
- Be experienced in operating overhead crane-ways (willing to train).
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Lifting of up to 75 lbs, standing, walking constantly, climbing, kneeling, crouching frequently, balancing, stooping, and crawling occasionally.
- High school diploma or the equivalence.
- 401(k) match up to 6%
- Dental insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Health insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Vision insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Short-term and long-term disability, 100% company paid
- Paid time off in addition to 9 paid holidays
- Year-round indoor work
- Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm Schedule
- Teamwork atmosphere
- Weekly pay
- Lunch provided daily