- Full Time
- Hawley, MN US
The Electrician will install and maintain the electrical wiring, fixtures and systems at our precast plant location.
- Install and repair electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings.
- Install conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables.
- Ensure piping complies with electrical codes.
- Install circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
- Connect electrical systems to powerlines to provide electricity to the building.
- Test electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
- Inspect electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Replace conduit and wiring as needed.
- Replace circuit breakers as needed.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or the equivalence.
- 2 years’ experience as an Electrician.
- Valid Electrician License
- 401(k) match up to 6%
- Dental insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Health insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Vision insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Short-term and long-term disability, 100% company paid
- Paid time off in addition to 9 paid holidays
- Year-round indoor work
- Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm Schedule
- Teamwork atmosphere
- Weekly pay
- Lunch provided daily