- Full Time
- Hawley, MN US
The patcher is responsible for the patching of finished products.
- Determine areas in need of patching or repairs
- Mix patch materials to assure proper color match
- Apply where needed ensuring that color, texture, and amount are correct and match the product being applied to
- Work at heights above 10’ and or in tight spaces
- Climb and work off of ladders or scaffolding
- Operate Circular saw, Grinder, hammer drill and small sandblasting unit
- Wear PPE and Fall protection if required
- Other duties as assigned
- Work full time Monday through Friday along with some weekends
- Work independently to complete daily work schedules
- Work in a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to understand, follow and perform written and oral instruction
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop and climb.
- Have adequate knowledge of the English language and be able to communicate with members of the team.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs frequently.
- Climb, reach, utilize hand tools and other equipment as needed
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Sitting – 25-50%
- Phone Usage – 25-50%
- Standing – 50-75%
- Computer Usage – 75-100%
- Walking – 50-75%
- 401(k) match up to 6%
- Dental insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Health insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Vision insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Short-term and long-term disability, 100% company paid
- Paid time off in addition to 9 paid holidays
- Year-round indoor work
- Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm Schedule
- Teamwork atmosphere
- Weekly pay
- Lunch provided daily