- Full Time
- Hawley, MN US
The Project Manager (PM) manages projects to meet customer expectations and project specifications, including schedule and quality, and performs related work as required or assigned.
Job Start Up:
- Complete prequal paperwork when needed.
- Create project in Salesforce.
- Review contract and upload to Salesforce.
- Conduct project coordination meeting with General Contractor (GC).
- Send coordination schedule to GC, Wysan, and Precast Engineer.
- Manage RFI’s from GC.
- Manage RFI’s from Precast Engineer.
- Review ASI’s and addendums:
- Discuss pricing with General Manager and Chief Operations Officer.
- Relay changes to Precast Engineer.
- Send updated coordination schedule when necessary.
- Determine site logistics with GC and Wysan:
- Setting sequence.
- Crane locations.
- Trucking Route.
- Review precast package prior to submittal.
- Submit precast package to GC for review:
- GC approval.
- Engineer of Record approval.
- Architect approval.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing coordination.
- Review returned precast package:
- Highlight unanswered/unverified items for GC to clarify.
- Send back to Precast Engineer.
- Attend site meetings- some travel will be required.
- Determine finish details from specs. Request physical sample from GC/Architect.
- Determine form liner and brick requirements and lead times.
- Coordinate 12”x12” sample production and delivery.
- Coordinate mockup production and delivery.
- Create project when precast package is submitted for approval.
- Coordinate fixes between Wysan Foreman/GC and precast engineer using BIM.
- Coordinate punch list items.
- Coordinate caulking, patching, and washing.
- Coordinate penetrations through precast with GC and Precast Engineer.
- Send and process change orders.
- Create purchase orders for invoices and coordinate billing progress.
- Complete additional closeout documents.
- Bachelor’s in construction management or 10 years of experience.
- 5 years of experience with degree.
- 401(k) match up to 6%
- Dental insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Health insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Vision insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Short-term and long-term disability, 100% company paid
- Paid time off in addition to 9 paid holidays
- Year-round indoor work
- Teamwork atmosphere
- Weekly pay
- OT available
- Lunch provided daily