- Full Time
- Hawley, MN US
This position is responsible for maintaining, inspecting, diagnosing, and repairing the company’s fleet of semi-trucks and trailers, ready mix trucks, forklifts, loaders, pickups, plant equipment and small concrete tools.
- Equipment inspections/repairs.
- Preventative maintenance:
- oil changes, brakes, tires, air systems, lighting, wheel seals, gear boxes
- Diagnose and repair issues:
- After treatment
- Engine related issues
- Hydraulic systems
- Perform DOT Vehicle Safety Inspections and document per DOT requirements.
- Use diagnostic scan tools to read and clear trouble codes.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Mechanical skills, basic tools to perform duties, computer skills, oral and written communication skills
- 401(k) match up to 6%
- Dental insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Health insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Vision insurance, 100% company paid (including family)
- Short-term and long-term disability, 100% company paid
- Paid time off in addition to 9 paid holidays
- Year-round indoor work
- Teamwork atmosphere
- Weekly pay
- OT available
- Lunch provided daily