Rebar Equipment Operator – Evenings
Rebar Equipment Operator - Evenings
- Full Time
- Hawley, MN US
The Rebar Equipment Operator will run the rebar cutting and benders at maximum machine efficiency, generate highest part quality and perform general machine preventative maintenance based on safety and best practices in the rebar service industry.
This position is a 10 hour evening shift starting at 4:30 pm.
- Work as machine operator of a production team and produce parts accurately and in an efficient manner.
- Positively communicate with crane operators, and shear operators to maximize through put in warehouse
- Review work and verify consistency between fab tags, and material (bar size, grade, and bend type).
- Participate in ensuring a safe work environment through best practices including promoting of company safety policies, OSHA guidelines, maintenance of a 5S workstation.
- Familiarity with standard rebar bend types.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
Required: High School Diploma or the equivalent.
Required: One year working in a production setting.
- Dental insurance, 100% company paid
- Health insurance, 100% company paid
- Vision insurance, 100% company paid
- Paid time off in addition to 9 company paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability, 100% company paid